1 small jar Pizza Sauce (will only use about 1/2 of the jar)
2 bags of shredded cheese (1 mozzarella/Italian blend, one other maybe a cheddar blend or colby jack) There will a fair about left over.
Toppings ( I get pepperoni, ham, bbq pork, veggies -- whatever you like on a pizza, and you don't need a lot of it)
1) Heat oven to 375-400 degrees.
2) Cut 4 circles out on 1 large tortilla using a large coffee cup as a template to run your pizza cutter. Stuff into the muffin tin. Do this 3 times, and all 12 muffin spots are filled with tortilla cups
3) Dab about a spoon's worth of pizza sauce into each tortilla cup, spreading in around the sides and bottom of the tortilla
4) Sprinkle in some shredded cheese to about 2/3 the way up the cup. I usually put the cheddar blend in here.
5) Put in the pizza topping of your choice, so that you almost fill to the top of the cup
6) Now mound the mozzarella cheese on top of your toppings. You can go a little higher than the top of the tin as the cheese will melt down a bit inside the cup
7) Bake for about 10-15 minutes (watch the over) - I take out when mozzarella starts to brown a little on top.
8) Take muffin tin out of the oven. Use a fork to pop the mini-pizzas out (they should come out real easy) and plate.